Friday, July 9, 2010

Night Watch


The past 2 nights I have visited my sister, Julie, and a friend, Kristen, at Arrowhead Bible Camp. They are both there doing night watch for the week. I worked at this camp in Junior High - it is for developmentally disabled adults, so they need someone on duty at all times. Julie and Kristen have to check on the cabins and bunks to make sure the campers are in their beds and help them with anything they need during the night.

I did nightwatch 2 summers ago. It's great for getting projects done, watching movies, and reading as you have 8 hours just about all to yourself. I decided to spend some time up at camp while these girls were on duty. Kristen told me about her recent trip to South Africa, and Julie and I played Blokus and watched a movie. Night watch was a good opportunity to spend some time with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment