Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day Off

I had a wonderful day off! It started with sleeping in - so wonderful! Then I got up and ran. I made myself eggs and toast for breakfast and got ready to head out shopping. I bought a couple things for myself as well as a wedding present for a friend. I also stopped and got a free caramel frappe from McDonalds - thanks, Grandma! Then I did some grocery shopping at Wegmans. Once I got back to the dorm, I cleaned up my room and read for a while - I finished another book that I will post about soon! For dinner, I met my friend, Rachel, at DogTown - a hotdog place I have blogged about before. After eating my Pit Bull we headed to Cobbs Hill Park. We walked around for while, played some Blokus, and enjoyed the sunset over the city - notice the picture above. Our night did not end there though! Another park plays movies on a big screen for free every Thursday night, so we decided to check it out. The movie didn't end up being that great, but it was something fun to do. Overall, a great day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment