Friday, July 16, 2010

Rollerblading

My friend, Danielle, and I love to go rollerblading together when we are home. There is a paved path by my house that gives us a good 4 mile workout. For my half marathon training, I have to do some cross training - and rollerblading is perfect for that! Since I will be busy most of the day tomorrow, I had to get my weekend workout in this morning at 6am! Thankfully it's pretty flat around campus, so I went through some streets by school and enjoyed my morning exercise.

My first experience with skates involved what is pictured below - skates from Fisher Price that go over your shoes. We used them a lot at my house when I was a kid! The length even adjusted, so you could use them as your feet grew.

I'm glad I learned to skate at a young age so I can enjoy it now while I'm older.

No comments:

Post a Comment