Saturday, January 1, 2011

Looking Forward to 2011


It's a new year with new events to look forward to! Right now, my calendar doesn't go past June 4th, not knowing what my job and living situation will be, but here's what I am looking forward to in 2011:

-Jillian's Wedding - a friend from Roberts
-Internship - fundraising and grant writing at Heritage Christian Services
-Ecuador - missions trip with my church
-Baby Shower - for my friend, Heather's, first baby!
-SIFE Competition - we have an awesome team this year
-Easter Break - I'm sure I'll make fun plans
-Graduation - the completion of 4 years at Roberts
-Cruise - to the Bahamas with my family, grandma, and 1 or 2 cousins
-Pam's Wedding - friend from high school
-Life After College - TBD

Prayerfully 2011 will be full of memorable times with family and friends, learning experiences, and new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment