Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Book of Lists


My sister had to pre-order my birthday present, then it went on back-order, and it finally came today! After much anticipation I opened my gift to find a book of lists! I love making lists, and my sister knows this! She also knows that I enjoy thinking ahead to the potential in the future. This book is from the Listography series, and this particular "My Future" one is All I Hope To Do In Lists.

Looking through, each page has an illustration and a set of lines to create a list in a certain category. Some topics for the lists are:

-Unique Sights to Visit
-Parties You'd Enjoy Throwing
-Places You Could See Yourself Living
-Qualities You Want to Have as a Parent
-Future Halloween Costume Ideas
-Recipes You Want to Try

There must be around 80 lists! The book will definitely be a fun project to work on filling out as I hope and dream about future possibilities. Thanks, Amy - what a fun gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment