Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Pietruch

My friend Jillian got married yesterday - 1/1/11. Honna, Rachel, and I went to her wedding to help celebrate. The ceremony was very nice - the words used were very fitting and a friend sung the hymn, Take My Life and Let it Be - a favorite of mine! Justin was beaming the whole time, and Jillian looked wonderful!

After the ceremony, we headed to the reception for food, fun, and dancing! In the words of the DJ at the end of the night, "Hey everyone, I just gotta point out to y'all that these two ladies [Honna and I] haven't left the dance floor all night!" We had a great time and enjoyed spending time with friends as we wished Justin and Jillian a wonderful new life together.

Justin has one semester left at Roberts, and Jillian is working at the Seminary on campus. I'm glad they will still be in the area - Jillian and I already have lunch plans for the first day of the semester!

Congratulations, Justin and Jillian!

No comments:

Post a Comment