Sunday, January 23, 2011

Snow Camp

I just got back from a weekend at snow camp with the Jr. Highers at Browncroft! They needed a leader for the 7th grade girls and asked me to join them for a weekend of fun, games, worship, learning from the Bible, and tubing. Above are some of the 16 girls I was able to spend time with and get to know this weekend - I really enjoyed it!

This weekend brought back memories of my time at snow camp - the Braes, with snow football, long tube chains, studying the Word, singing, good food, games, and making memories with friends. It's great to just get away from daily life, enjoy time with each other, and spend time growing together.

I'm thankful for the opportunity I had to spend time with the youth from Browncroft this weekend. They really are a great group, and hopefully I will be able to spend more time with them in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment