Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The End.


At the winter retreat this weekend, the speaker focused on stories in the Bible where the ending is unknown. His discussions led me to think about Philippians 1:6, "And I am sure of this, that He who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ."

I encouraged the girls that there was more to their story, and the Lord knows what He has planned for them. I assured them that it will be exciting as they continue to discover what that plan is!

I am at a point in my life where the next step is unknown. I have plans through June 4th, but after that is up in the air. I have dreams, desires, and thoughts, but the Lord is the one that will bring about what is best for me in His time. I must have peace knowing that He will continue to be at work in my life until it is complete - at The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment