Thursday, January 13, 2011

One Last Night Class

I have had a couple of night classes during my time at Roberts, and of course, my last semester had to include a night class - Thursday nights from 6:30-9:15 for Introduction to Human Resources. Now, my other management major friends knew about this class while I was still an accounting major and not required to take HR. Since I jumped on the boat a little late they had already taken it! My class is a random mix of people, and I don't really know any of the students very well. However, when I saw Melody's name on the class list, I decided it would be fun to get to know her, so I asked if she would be my night class buddy! We decided that we will bring a snack to share each week. This week I made Apple Smiles, and we enjoyed them throughout our time in HR.

While I'm not thrilled about a night class, I am looking forward to weekly snacks with Melody!

No comments:

Post a Comment