Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cutting Back


Classes. Internship. Work. Breakfast. Lunch. Dinner. GAP Events. Bible Study. Sunday Mornings. Youth Group and Sunday School Involvement. Ecuador Preparations. SIFE. Intramurals. Friends. Game Nights. Reading. Job Searching. Working Out. Grocery Shopping. Sleeping. Homework.

All In 168 Hours a Week!

Oh! And I left something out of that list - Blogging! As much as I love doing it, I have had to cut back in some areas of my life so I can focus my efforts elsewhere this semester. While I want to keep up with my blog posts, they might not be as often as they have been. Just know that it means I am busy living life - and more than likely, having a great last semester! So keep checking back, I will be posting from time to time, I really do enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment