Saturday, January 8, 2011

Last Christmas Break


It didn't snow much during Christmas Break, but I drove in snow on my way back to Rochester. My Christmas Break is coming to an end, but I was able to spend time with a lot of people and get a few projects done with my time off! Here's a quick recap of how I spent my time:

-Celebrating Christmas with family and friends
-Playing games - lots of games!
-Applying for post-graduation jobs
-Catching up with 16 friends at Applebees
-Celebrating New Years
-Traveling to Rochester for a wedding
-Trying to break 100 going bowling
-Spending birthday and Christmas money
-Sleeping-in
-Watching movies
-Trying some new recipes for dinner
-Working on 3 personal projects
-Getting bubble tea
-Thinking about starting my last and final semester!

Now it's off to finish unpacking...

No comments:

Post a Comment