Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Laura's Favorites


My roommate, Michelle, got me a crock-pot cookbook for graduation. I was so excited and went through the book marking the recipes that I wanted to try. Of course, about half the book is marked up! My family and I have slowly been trying new recipes and have been pleased with the results.

I began cooking in the crock-pot after I got my own for Christmas this past year. I used it once a week at school to make meals for friends at my townhouse - I loved it! I tried new recipes and enjoyed some classics that I liked growing up.

My roommate enjoyed the meals that came from my crock-pot and knew I would be thrilled about a whole cookbook devoted to the crock-pot!

Recently, some friends have asked me for my favorite recipes. I ended up making a document with a handful of my favorites! Main dishes, an appetizer, a sweet bread, and a dessert - you can do a lot in the crock-pot!

I'm willing to share if you want to try some of my favorite recipes - let me know your e-mail address, and I'll send it to you!

1 comment: