Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Life After June 4th


Back in the spring, I had nothing on my calendar past June 4th. I had no clue what my life would look like with a new job and living back in Binghamton. My friend was getting married on June 4th. I would go to her wedding, and the rest was up in the air!

Well, it didn't take long to fill in that calendar! Since June 4th I have gotten involved with the young adult group at church, gone out for dinner, gone out for ice cream, stayed up until 2am talking with a friend, gone running and rollerblading, played mini golf, written to friends back in Rochester, played volleyball, watched the Stanley Cup, found out what a duck race really is, and planned a few trips!

I now have important dates on my calendar leading up to October - a trip to Rochester, a weekend in Maryland, a day trip to visit Pam (the June 4th bride) and her new home, a cross-country trip to Arizona with my sister, and another wedding - with more plans to come, I'm sure!

I love when my calendar fills up because it means I have so much to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment