Sunday, June 19, 2011

When Paths Cross


"Are we going to be in the blog?" Brittany eagerly asked as we snapped the picture above. Yes, Brittany, you made the blog!

This is Hannah's last week in town before she moves to Texas to teach 1st grade. We have spent lots of time together, and thought it would be fun to get together with Brittany one more time. We met her at Sonic and enjoyed some tasty food and yummy frozen drinks!

I have known both of these girls for the majority of my life. I knew Hannah through school and Brittany through church. Their paths crossed from time to time at birthday parties and Ross Corners basketball games. While they didn't see much of each other during their college years, a wedding and Brittany's bonfire skills reunited their friendship!

I was glad to spend an evening with two close friends, and I'm glad only one of them is moving to Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment