Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Two of my Favorite Things


My friend, Jillian (she has a blog too!), gave me the coolest gift this weekend - a card organizer! Yes, two of my favorite things combined into one - cards and organization!

Now, this picture does not do this fabulous organizer justice. The cute cover is only the beginning! It opens up to several pockets to hold cards, organized by occasion. There are pockets for birthdays, weddings and anniversaries, new babies, encouragement, friendship, and many more! Each pocket has fitting Bible verses and ideas for what to write inside a card. There is also a place to record birthdays.

I recently moved back home and was stuck as to where to store my collection of cards. See, when I find a card I like, I buy multiples! I had five of the same wedding card at one point, and I've had a stock of the same birthday card for a year and a half now! When I like a card, I want to send it to as many people as I can, but I have to wait for the right occasion. I ended up just tossing all my cards haphazardly in my desk drawer. Not any more! They are now very well organized, waiting to bring a smile to someone's day!

The verse on the front of the organizer reads, "I will bless you...and you will be a blessing to others." How fitting for my blog and a reason I love to send cards - to be a blessing to others!

Thanks, Jillian, for this awesome gift - I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment