Thursday, September 2, 2010

5 Meal Plan


In most dorms on campus, students are required to get the 20 meal plan - a meal in Garlock everytime it's open. However, in the townhouses, you have the option of getting a 5 meal plan - only eating 5 meals a week in the dining hall. That is what I am doing this year. I went grocery shopping and made food for myself all summer, so I decided to continue that for the school year.

Yesterday was the first day that I ate in Garlock - and I'm glad I won't be making a habbit of it this year. I had a terrible stomach ache while I was trying to sleep last night, and I think it resulted from eating 2 meals in Garlock.

I have other friends who do not have the full meal plan, so it will be fun to make meals with them or go out to eat on occasion.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a lot healthier to eat your own food too! I think I definitely lost a bit of weight when I moved off campus and was responsible for my own meals. Sorry to hear the food made your stomach upset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm heading to Garlock for dinner again tonight, so we'll see what happens this time!

    ReplyDelete