Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm a Planner


For some of my classes this semester I've had to take some personal assessment surveys. One I took yesterday had all these questions about being a planner, following a schedule, and liking order. Those were easy to answer because I am such a planner! People have picked on me for it recently, but I don't see it as such a bad thing.

I have used a calendar planner every year since starting college, and I don't know what I would do without it! I keep track of homework assignments, birthdays, school breaks, workout days, laundry days, social events, addresses, meetings, grocery shopping, and more! It's fun to look back on it sometimes to see what all I was up to in the past year.

I definitely think organization is one of my strengths, and a friend of mine just wrote me a note explaining how she appreciated the fact that I make a plan and follow through with it - she was using this example in referance to my half marathon as well as other areas of my life.

As much as I love having a plan and knowing what is next, I have no clue what will be happening after graduation in May. I have dreams and desires, but no set plan at this point. It will be an adventure, and perhaps a test of my ability to wait on the Lord as He reveals His plan for this planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment