Saturday, September 18, 2010

Pumpkins and Apples and Leaves


I went shopping for Fall decorations last night! I found these wall decals and had a fun time putting them up in our townhouse! I also got a little scarecrow that is in our dining room, along with some colorful leaves.

The first day of Fall is on Wednesday. I've already started to notice the leaves changing and the temperature dropping. Soccer is in full swing, and everyone has gone back to school. Pumpkins are out, and apples are ready to be picked! I bought stuff to make pumpkin bread, and my roommate is attempting an apple pie - isn't Fall wonderful? Now I just need to have my first taste of apple cider, then it will truly be Fall!

4 comments:

  1. Something today made me think of, and then crave some apple cider!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought my first apple cider just yesterday and had come with my lunch today. Yummmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking apple cider needs to go on my grocery list!

    ReplyDelete