Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturdays are for Sleeping


Every once in a while I have a Saturday morning where I don't even have to set my alarm. I can just sleep until my body naturally wakes up - love those days! Today was one of those, and it was wonderful. I don't even know what time I eventually woke up, and it didn't matter because I had no set morning plans!

I got up somewhere between 9 and 10. Then I made a good breakfast of eggs and toast - got to get my protein in for the race! I showered, and headed down the road to the farmer's market to get a cucumber for tonight's salad. Then I went to Family Video to get Toy Story 2. They are playing Toy Story 3 on campus during Homecoming, so my friends and I are watching 1 and 2 to prepare. Then I ran another errand before coming back to the townhouse. My roommates are all gone for the day, and my family isn't coming until around 3, so I have the afternoon to myself.
What a relaxing day! It's always nice to not have to start the day with a beeping alarm clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment