Thursday, September 30, 2010

October Break


Ever since freshman year, I've had an October Break - Monday and Tuesday off around Columbus Day. This picture is from driving home 2 years ago. It was a beautiful day to enjoy the colorful leaves as I anticipated a relaxing weekend at home!

My October Break starts next week! This year, I am planning to skip my class and work on Friday so I can come home Thursday night (after hopefully winning the intramural soccer championship!). I have lunch plans with 3 friends on Friday, and I'm hoping to stop in and visit at Fashion Bug, where I used to work. I might go down to Philly to visit my sister, Amy, for part of the weekend - we'll see if that works out. I'm trying not to over-schedule myself so that I have time to truly relax and enjoy my time off. It will be a much needed break after the first 6 weeks of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment