Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What Type Are You?


In two of my classes lately we have been taking personality tests. I recently took two versions of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator. I strongly scored the same on both - I am an ESFJ. Let me explain the letters:

Extrovert/Introvert - I tend to focus my attention on things and people around me.

Sensing/Intuition - I tend to take in information through all 5 senses, focusing on the here and now.

Thinking/Feeling - I tend to make decisions based on values and how it will affect the members of a group.

Judging/Perceiving - I tend to like having a plan and a schedule. I was a 30 out of 30 on this one!

Overall, an ESFJ is warm, sympathetic, and helpful. They are socialable, enthusiastic, energetic, and organized. They are focused on the present and make decisions based on experience and facts. They do not like conflict and work to make sure it does not occur. They are loyal and focus on the needs of others.

I'd say this evaluation was accurate for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment