Sunday, September 26, 2010

Homecoming

It was Homecoming Weekend here at Roberts! Every year there is a big tent with items for sale. Clubs and sports teams sell food and such to fundraise. This year SIFE sold chicken sandwhiches. The new SIFE t-shirts came just in time - this picture is of me, Honna, and Lindsey showing off some on the new colors!

Saturday afternoon there were soccer games. The girls won in overtime, but the boys did not pull off the victory. It was a nice day for a game though and fun to cheer them on.

One of the main events for Homecoming every year is LIVE - a variety show put on by students. However, I must say, this year I was less impressed. There were some technical prolems, so Miner - the guys' dorm - was unable to show their piece. There part is always the favorite, so that was disappointing.

My friend, Jillian, turned 21 yesterday! A group of us went out to celebrate and had a good time. Above are Jillian's roommates, Jillian, myself, Honna, and Rachel.

The final event for Homecoming was the Pancake Breakfast Sunday morning put on by the girls' basketball team. My roommate, Katie, is on the team, so Honna and I went to support her. We were full afterwards and enjoyed our meal.

I guess if I attend Homecoming next year it will be as an alumni!

No comments:

Post a Comment