Thursday, November 4, 2010

Adorably Loud


Lately, actually, for most of my life, I have been told that I am loud. People always know when I'm around, and my laugh is very distinct. Well, let me tell you about tonight...

I had to meet a friend in the dining hall, just to pick something up. I explained this to the worker scanning people into Garlock, and she made sure I understood I was not allowed to sit down since I was not scanning in to eat. I assured her that I was just getting something from a friend, and I pointed out where I was heading - no where near the food! I headed over the my friend, and we got chatting. Eventually, another friend comes over, gives me a little hug, and says, "Laura, you are adorably loud - I love it!" Adorably loud?! I've never heard that one before! She knew I was around because of my voice and my laugh. Adorably loud - I love it. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment