Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day Off in Rochester


I remember during freshman year thinking it would be fun to have a day off where students didn't go home, but got to spend it in Rochester with friends and no classes. Today I got my wish!

This morning I had a lengthy To Do List of errands to run and projects to work on. You know what makes a To Do List even better? A friend to do it with! My friend, Honna, came with me, and we had a fun day together!

We picked up my race packet for tomorrow, grabbed pitas for lunch, found Christmas decorations, shopped for a gift in Target, browsed electronics at Best Buy, and enjoyed some frappes! It was great to have a friend along for all those tasks! I also ran into 2 friends while we were out - always fun to be able to unexpectedly chat with friends for a bit!

When I got back to campus, I decorated my townhouse, worked on some creative projects, and started packing for my time at home. It was a very fun and productive day off in Rochester!

No comments:

Post a Comment