Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Leaf and Bean


I spent time at Leaf and Bean tonight with my friend, Abbie, from church. She lead the community group that I joined in May, but has now branched off and formed a new one with newer GAP members, so I don't see her as often any more.

Leaf and Bean is real close to Roberts' campus, and a nice place to go and catch up with a friend. I got a raspberry smoothie type drink - it was delicious!

It was great to chat with Abbie, sharing about life and encouraging each other in what we are facing these days. We scheduled this coffee date weeks ago, so I was glad it finally arrived!

One thing I've learned - you always smell like Leaf and Bean long after leaving the coffee shop!

1 comment:

  1. I think the smell of coffee shop sticks with me no matter which coffee shop I frequent! :)

    ReplyDelete