Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Counting Down


There a quite a few things to look forward to in the months to come! Here are 5 events that are quickly approaching:

16 Days until Thanksgiving - Classes end Tuesday, but I am staying in Rochester until Thursday morning for the Webster Turkey Trot. After the race I will have Thanksgiving Dinner with family. Then Friday morning some friends from home are getting together to make breakfast. It's back to Rochester on Saturday for my friend, Jillian's, bachlorette party!

38 Days until my 22nd Birthday - This is also the last day of the semester - what a nice present!

46 Days until Christmas - I have already sent out my Christmas List, and I am looking forward to spending time with family and friends.

70 Days until I start my Internship - I will be spending 10 hours a week at Heritage Christian Services doing fundraising and grant writing. I am looking forward to this learning experience!

179 Days until Graduation - After that, who knows what my life will look like! One thing's for sure - no more homework!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Laura,

    I appreciate that my Bachlorette party is on here, but my wedding is not! :-P

    Love, Jillian

    PS. Very exciting.

    ReplyDelete