Saturday, November 20, 2010

Gotta Love Saturdays


I had a wonderful Saturday! It started out with a morning run with Audrey. We hadn't ran together in a while and headed to the canal for a nice 5 miles. Then I took the Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes we had packed on Thursday to the Christian Bookstore - I also started my Christmas shopping! After that I spent some time working on my support letters for the Ecuador trip. Then it was time for euchre! There was a tournament on campus, so Audrey, Jayce, his roommate, and I headed over to join in on the action! We were all out within the first 2 rounds, but played more euchre, hearts, and dutch blitz - it was a fun afternoon!

I took an unplanned trip to Walmart after running out of ink for my printer while working on my letters, but I made a lot of progress in getting those letters out! My roommate, Michelle, was here while I was working on stuffing envelopes, and we just had a fun night being goofy together. I am thankful for days where you can just relax and have fun with friends - gotta love Saturdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment