Monday, November 29, 2010

Rejoicing Each Day


This is a sunrise in Hawaii, signifying a brand new day. I was reminded of a verse today, Psalm 118: 24 which says, "This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." I love looking back at my blog posts and realizing I was able to pick out one thing each day that made that day special. I have been writing in this blog for 7 months now, and a lot has happened in my life! I am so thankful for the days full of experiences I have had.

Psalm 118 starts and ends with the same words, "Oh gives thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His steadfast love endures forever." I am thankful that, day after day, that truth remains the same!

It is great to be able to rejoice and be glad in every single day the Lord has given to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment