Saturday, November 13, 2010

Visit from a Friend

Above is Liz, Mark, and myself. We were all involved in SIFE last year, but Liz graduated and moved to the DC area. She came up for the weekend to visit with friends - and her and Mark stopped by for lunch with me today! It was great to catch up with her, sharing about what I have been up to and hearing about her life outside Roberts. Her 13 hour bus ride here has been worth it as she has spent time with lots of friends. I'm thankful for the many ways to keep in touch these days, but it's always great to actually spend time with those long distance friends!

1 comment:

  1. love it! ps: love the picture too, it's better than the one with my camera! so great to see you! thanks for the lunch! it was fun to hear about your stories!

    ReplyDelete