Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Break


Thanksgiving Break has begun! I have off Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday to celebrate Thanksgiving with family and friends! Now, on Monday, I saw my friend, Rachel, and said, "Hey Rachel! How was your break?" She looked at me like, "What are you talking about?" Then I realized, we didn't just have a break, I simply had a really excellent weekend! Now I really get my break - what a deal! Here are my plans for my time off:

-Tuesday - Bible Study at my townhouse.

-Wednesday - Errands, shopping, fun , and lunch with Honna.

-Thursday - Turkey Trot with my cousin, Becca, and a Thanksgiving Feast at my aunt's house. My family is coming up to Rochester for this, then I will travel home to Vestal for about 48 hours.

-Friday - Making breakfast with my girlfriends from home, then putting up our family Christmas tree in the evening.

-Saturday - Back to Rochester for my friend, Jillian's, bachelorette party.

-Sunday - Church and relaxing to geer up for the final 3 weeks of the semester!

I am looking forward to the next few days of fun activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment